Jan 26, 2011

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning


Author: Karen Marie Moning
Series: Fever Series
Genre: Urban Fantasy / Sci-Fi / Fantasy
Published: Janurary 18, 2011

__________________________________________

I don't really have much to say about this book that hasn't already been said. I have been waiting a long time for this book! When I finally got my hands on a copy, I had a hard time believing it was real.

Shadowfever is wonderful, fascinating, delightful, funny, inspiring, amazing and everything I could have hoped for. I loved everything about it, except that it had to end. If you haven't read the series yet, it's a MUST read, starting with Darkfever. I hope you will fall in love with Mac and Barrons and the characters of KMM's fever world as I have. The series, and especially Shadowfever, has a beloved spot on my bookshelves, and will be read over and over again.



No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP