Jan 15, 2011

On My Wishlist (#1)


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually read yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming.
_____________________________________

I just stumbled upon this in Goodreads one day, and it looks great! I confess, my favorite type of love stories are where they hate eachother at the beginning (but are really quited attracted), and then fall in love at the end. This sounds like it will fit right in!

Overprotected
Grove Creek Publishing
Publish Date: Feb 2011
Genre: Young Adult


Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.

Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard.

Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever.

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong.

5 comments:

BLHmistress said...

I love those type of books too, I think it makes more intriguing than falling in love right off the bat/which I do like that too sometimes.

On My Wishlist

A Journey in Reading said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that sounds really good!!! Adding it to my TBR list now!

Kat

pussreboots said...

Ten new wishes added to my wishlist. Some of them are belated Christmas wishes.

samantha.1020 said...

Sounds interesting...and I love a good romance once in awhile!

Unknown said...

Haven't heard of this before, sounds interesting. Hope you get to read it soon :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP