Jan 12, 2011

Catching the Fever

I absolutely love the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning. The first time I read them through, I moved from one book to the next and I think it only took me a few days to finish reading them all. Next Tuesday, the 18th, the fifth and final book of the series is going to be released:


I want.... to finally find out what Barrons is.
I want.... to find out who Mac "helped" to kill at the end of Dreamfever.
I want.... some more Barrons & Mac lovin'. ;-)
I want.... to read it right now!

I finished rereading the series this morning, so that all of the details would be refreshed in my mind. I'm sure it will be a bitter sweet read: bitter because the series has to end, and sweet because I'll finally get all my questions answered. Crossing my fingers that this is the most amazing conclusion ever!

Impatient in UT,

Cait

1 comment:

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I cannot wait to get my hands on this book! I pre-ordered it from Borders and I have a feeling it's going to take forever to get to me! I love this series!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP