Jan 30, 2011

Blogger Rec's Recap - Jan 30

A lot of the books I've read have been recommended to me by another blogger. Each week I want to summarize all the book recommendations I've received from the blogs I visit. Here is proof that your reviews/posts are being read! I literally just thought of this yesterday, so I've only been keeping track since... yesterday. I have several more books that were added to my TBR list this week, but can't remember which blog did a post about it! I'll do better next week, I promise. ;-)

From The Story Siren



Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
Red Riding Hood screenplay by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright
(Is this movie out yet? It looks so good!)



Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Coming out Sept 2011




The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Queen of Shadows by Dianne Sylvan

2 comments:

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

Majorly jealous of Anna Dressed in Blood and Red Riding Hood! Great books this week! :)

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I still need to read the Iron Duke! I so need to read it. Can't wait for Anna Dressed in Blood too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP