Feb 2, 2011

Tidbits & Treasures - Feb 2

5. Scholastic gave Maggie Stiefvater permission to record a video of herself reading the first few chapters of Forever, the third book of the Wolves of Mercy Falls series due to come out in July. This is one of my all time favorite series, and I'm so there when Scholastic releases that video on Valentine's Day. Maggie posted a hilarious blooper video to tide us over in the meantime. Go here to view.

4. Parajunkee's View and Tynga's Reviews are hosting a major event this March. Judging by the authors that are already slotted to attend, it should be one heck of a month! Tons of giveaways, guest posts, author posts.. you name it, I'm sure it'll be there. Looking forward to it, and I hope I win something! 



Tynga's Reviews
 
 
3. Anna from Anna Reads did a wickedly creative review on Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. I loove, love, LOVE that series. Anna summed it up perfectly. Or rather, her stick figures did.
 
 
2. Check out this cover! I think it's the finest example of a male torso I've ever seen. It didn't get a raving review from Smexy Books, but I might have to get it anyway just to strategically place it around the house where the hubs will most likely see it try it out.
 
 


1. We've officially started house hunting. The real estate market here in TN is super cheap (compared to Utah, where we moved from) and we can't wait to be home owners. At least we think we can't. Perhaps when the first major house repair pops up and we have to pay for it ourselves, we might not be as excited about it. But it's time to become "real" adults and make the jump. Let the games begin!

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP