Feb 13, 2011

TBR Add's 2/13

This meme is a weekly summary of all the books I added to my TBR list this past week, based on recommendations by my fellow book bloggers.

It was a slow week for my TBR pile. My munchkin has been sick and we've been hitting the house hunting pretty hard. I also had a few DNF's this week that I'm going to add to this post. Bummer.

TBR Add's

From GReads! -



Delirium - Lauren Oliver



DNF's


Staying Dead by Laura Anne Gilman

This book never really captured my interest. It should have been good, but it wasn't. Not for me, anyway. There wasn't that moment of connection with the main character, and the hero just fell flat. This was my first book from this author, so maybe it's just this series? I don't know if she has written anything else, but I'm willing to give her another go.




The Valcourt Heiress by Catherine Coulter

Catherine Coulter and I go way back. I'm talking 15 years or so back. She was the first author I found when I was 11 and looking for meatier books than what was offered for my age group. I've read most of her stuff, and loved it all. Except... this one. Again, there was no connection with the main characters. I wasn't invested in the story or the romance. So, I ended it. Ms. Coulter is another one of those authors that I will read whatever she puts out, so hopefully whatever she writes next will compare to her older works!


No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP